- a new officer who needs to develop their ASB knowledge in a quick and cost effective way?
- an experienced officer who wishes to consolidate their learning or gain useful resources to train others?
- a generic officer who feels their are gaps in your ASB knowledge?
- applying for or attending interview for an ASB job and you need to understand best practice?
- busy and in need of training that can fit around your schedule and be completed at your own pace?
- a manager who has a training need within the team but cannot afford the time and expense of sending officers to physical training events?
If any of the above apply to you then Janine’s e-learning courses may perfectly fit your needs. They are designed to be bite-sized, allowing the officer to pick and choose the units that are relevant to them, creating a personal development plan or induction programme. They can be completed at your own pace and enrolment gives you life-time access, allowing you to revisit learning as and when your work requires. They are cost effective and can be done from your desk.
Courses are made up of a mixture of video clips, presentations, case studies, exercises, templates, links to useful documents and quizzes. No tech knowledge is required to use the training system: if you can access emails and draft word documents, you can use the e-learning programme!
Click here to view the available courses. These will be added to over coming months.