- have an ASB case that has been open for a long time and you need an action plan for resolution?
- have a case relating to a neighbour dispute and it is difficult to see the wood from the trees?
- have an ASB case that is particularly complex and you are unsure how best to resolve it?
- have a resident who has complained about the manner in which an ASB case has been dealt with and you wish to get an objective view?
- have an ASB case that you feel may get referred to an ombudsmen and you wish to try and resolve the matter before it gets to this stage?
- have an ASB case that had been assessed by an ombudsmen and you require help and support on how to avoid a repeat in future?
- have a persistent complainant in an ASB case, who is taking up lots of staff time and you wish to get an objective view on whether the matter has been dealt with properly and how to move the case forward?
- have an ASB case where stakeholders, such as partners and elected members, are demanding certain actions and you want an independent view to help manage expectations?
- have a Community Trigger application that would benefit from an objective review?
Janine is able to provide a comprehensive review of an ASB case, providing a report that summarises key findings and sets out a clear and acheivable action plan, that compiles with your own ASB policy and procedure. Depending on the needs of your service, she can also include regular reviews on the case, through to closure.
Janine has worked for Councils and Housing Associations, at officer and manager level. She therefore takes a broad approach to case reviews, ensuring that cost, service standard, customer satisfaction and risk are balanced.
As a key influencer of national policy and legislation, coupled with her front-line experience, she is best placed to provide the ASB support and help that your officers may require.